Technology Services for the United School District are provided by ARIN Intermediate Unit 28 - Managed Technology Services. For more information about ARIN IU 28's services please visit the ARIN Website, or contact Rob Sarraf (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Joshua Muscatello (email@example.com).
Vision, Mission, and Values
Technology Services will be recognized as a high performance team providing technology excellence that advances learning, teaching, and student preparation in alignment with United School District's mission and goals.
Technology Services provides secure, reliable, and integrated technology solutions in alignment with academic and administrative goals, while delivering excellence in customer service.
In support of this mission, we will:
- Partner with the United community to understand the technology needs of the faculty, staff, and students.
- Provide leadership, planning, and training for the effective and strategic use of emerging technologies.
- Demonstrate technical and operational excellence through a commitment to professionalism and continuous improvement.
Our Core Values drive and guide us as we serve the United community.
Technology Services is committed to:
- Collaboration: We are dedicated to a constructive, team-oriented environment, gathering varied perspectives, sharing knowledge, and building effective partnerships with the community.
- Innovation: We encourage creative and critical thinking in the development of technology services and solutions.
- People: We listen to, respect, and care for faculty, staff, students, and one another, both professionally and personally.
- Service: We strive to provide excellent service by being consistent, agile, reliable, and accessible to all.
- Transparency: We leverage open communications and thoughtful business processes to be accountable in our interactions and our work.