Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is eligible?
School age students (K-12) who are a resident of the United School District are eligible to apply.
- What is the cost?
There is no cost to qualifying parents or students.
- What technology is provided?
A computer per student will be provided if needed.
- Who will teach the online courses?
The teachers are all PA certified teachers and at this time employees of the Seneca Valley Outreach Partnership of Technology.
- Can I receive a United School District diploma?
Yes, all students who complete all graduation requirements set by the United School District will receive a United School District Diploma.
- Can I participate in United School District sports?
Yes, sports are available to the United Cyber Academy students as long as they meet the PIAA weekly eligibility requirements.
- May I attend the Indiana County Technology Center (ICTC)?
Yes, United Cyber Academy students are welcome to attend ICTC.
- Do I have to come to the United School buildings for my courses?
No, students can work from the comfort of their own home, but remember support at the school is available if needed.
- If I need help with a class, can I get help at one of the United School buildings?
Yes, please contact your guidance counselor and arrangements can be made for you to work with one of our regular teaching staff.
- How do I apply?
Contact the United School District at 814-446-5615.